If you’re looking for a mortgage that fits best with your life, The Florida Mortgage Pros are here to help make sure you get lined up with a loan program that works best for you and your needs.
We offer a variety of loans, including -but not limited to- these popular options:
- Conventional Loans – These types of loans are those that most people are talking about when they talk about a home mortgage. They’re offered and funded by non-government agencies, nor are they guaranteed or insured by the federal government.
- Conforming Loans – These types of loans are conventional loans that meet specific criteria put in place by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
- FHA Loans – Loans offered by lenders approved by the Federal Housing Administration. These are easy to qualify for, have low down payments, and the interest rates are fairly competitive, making them an excellent option for those buying their first home.
- Jumbo Loans – Jumbo mortgage loans certainly live up to their name and are best suited for those who are attempting to buy particularly pricey properties.
- USDA Loans – These loan programs were created to help those in low to moderate-income households procure funding to purchase a residence.
- VA Loans – One of the best loan options on the market, VA home loans offer American veterans the chance to buy homes without a down payment and with incredibly competitive interest rates.